Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Wild Gypsy






























Cut Embroidered Butterfly Top - Vintage 
Black Fringed Kimono - Markets
Cuff - Sportsgirl
Black Belt - Vintage
Wild Gypsy Skirt - Bijou the Label
Boots - Ariat

I recently found this great Melbourne label Bijou and besides the fact they have a wonderful boho range their clothing are also 'one size fits all' which I love since I find my wardrobe full of a range of sizes. Their Wild Gypsy maxi skirt in black has splits up the front just to give it an extra 'something something' and I know I am going to get a lot of wear out it being so versatile.

More adventures out in the country, there was a beautiful white horse next to this property that came over to me and to have a bit of a stickybeak and I happily gave her some attention. The sun was beautiful and bright this day and it was great to just get out and enjoy the country air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment