Thursday, 9 July 2015

Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart




















Velvet Dress - Vintage from the Markets
Tribal Pants - Bohemian Seed
Platform Shoes - Rubi

When you are road tripping and you pass a cute little closed cafe out in the country it makes a perfect place to stop and take some snaps right? 

Janis Joplin is one of my favourite musicians of all time so I was flattered when Margaret from Bohemian Seed said I reminded her a little of an Australian Janis Joplin. I thought it was quite fitting as we had already taken these photos and we all know how much Janis loved velvet and flared pants! I could only dream of being able to sing like her,  maybe at the next open mic night I will give it a go :P

1 comments:

Nicki Elliott said...

Janis would be proud

Post a Comment