Monday, 6 July 2015

Tunnel Vision


























Olive Green Felt Hat - Similar Here
T-shirt - Vintage
Faux Suede Skirt - Valley Girl
Clemency Boots - Dr Martens
Santa Cruz Embossed Brown Backback - Beara Beara

I'd been wanting to visit this part of the Dularcha National Park for a while as I had heard about this old railway tunnel that was built in the latter part of the 1900s.  It would have been a beautiful view from the train back in the day travelling through the National Park but as the tunnel has been abandoned since 1931 and to be honest it is quite creepy and dark to walk through. It has a slight curve as you walk through it but it is short enough to eventually see the 'light at the end of the tunnel' as you go further so to speak and your eyes do adjust.  We could hear some bats above us as well, apparently there is a colony of them in there.

I was able to test drive my new gorgeous bag from Beara Beara, I chose the dark brown backpack as it has some leather tooling on it ( a favourite feature of mine) and is even big enough to carry a laptop computer. This bag is going to get a lot of use from me for my adventures! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment