Monday, 13 July 2015

Way Out






















Felt Hat - Similar Here
Navy top - Thrifted
Isn't It Too Dreamy Kimono - Haus of Denim and Lace
Opulent Floral Flared Pant - Cue
Platform Shoes - Rubi

I'm a little 'way out' and loving it. I'm also in love with this ensemble, these pants are amazing and the kimono ... ah can I just say I have wanted one of these for SO long and now I finally have my very own burnt out velvet kimono with fringing. These kimonos are so beautiful they are even delightful hanging on the wall (which would be such a Stevie Nicks type of thing to do don't you think?).

And now the good news! You can win your very own kimono jackets just like the one pictured! Haus of Denim and Lace is giving away one of these very kimonos and its super easy to enter. Just follow me on Instagram and find the photo with the details of what you need to do! Good luck lovelies xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment