Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Sunshine On A Rainy Day

 Stardust Crochet Knit Kimono in Black - Bijou the Label
Little Amored One Tank - Axis Moon
Blue Moon Navy Velvet Shorts - Ra Ra Superstar
Cowgirl Boots - Ariat

Such a smorgasbord of wonderful labels in this post!  We were in Paddington in Brissie and thought we would have a quick peak at the skatepark there with some awesome street art.  It wasn't the best weather and we didn't get as much of a chance to look around as we would have liked. But I am happy we got to have a quick look.

Anyway, how do you like the henna adorning my leg this time? Nicki keeps outdoing herself! I suggested that maybe we could do my thigh/leg this time and then she let her creativity fly starting this amazing mandala.  Unfortunately I added my own bit of 'colour' with a big bruise in the middle of it haha. I was at a party / jam session on the weekend and I was a little too enthusiastic with playing the tambourine for about 4 hours. Being right handed the other leg is the one covered in bruises from bashing it into my leg, and I woke up with my hand completely swollen and bruised. Who would have thought that playing the tambourine could be so hardcore and rock and roll haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment