Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Midnight Rider























Santa Cruz Embossed Brown Backpack - Beara Beara
Isn't It Too Dreamy Kimono - Haus of Denim and Lace
Black top - Forever New
Skirt - Valley Girl
Boots - Ariat

I'm loving my new backpack from Beara Beara, think we are a match made in heaven. I'm a big fan of excellent craftsmanship, especially when it comes to leather work. I value items that I know will stand the test of time and will be in my wardrobe for years to come.  I chose this one as my first ( I am sure will be the first of many from this beautiful brand) because I love the embossing and it also matches my boots very nicely! It also is big enough to hold a 15 inch laptop ( bonus!). It was perfect for some adventures exploring this abandoned railway station. 

2 comments:

Nicki Elliott said...

tassels, cowboy boots and henna! Kapow! love it.

Keit said...

Oh yeah, I love big backpack and bags, I have so much crap I need to store! :D
OMG, can I have your wardrobe pleeeease? This kimono is everything!

Post a Comment