Thursday, 30 July 2015

Spanish Rose
























Stardust Crochet Knit Kimono in Black - Bijou the Label
Rose Print Dress - 90s Vintage
Henna - Divine Henna Designs
Black Boots - RM Williams

"In a society that profits from your self doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act' - unknown

When I was editing these photos I have to admit I was thinking ' man I wish I was a bit taller' haha. Sometimes I feel like a bit of a shrimp here in the blogging world with all these beautiful tall and slim fashion bloggers.  I guess we are so used to seeing the same body types over and over in the media so when someone doesn't fit that mould it seems strange to us. I'm happy to see more and more we are seeing more diversity in body shapes in models, bloggers and even actresses and I think we are just in the beginning of seeing this even more which is awesome!

1 comments:

Keit said...

I've been often told I look tall on the blog photos, but in fact I'm 5,4 :D I think you look uber cute, and haven't noticed the height at all!
Also, I love your Henna tattoos, beautiful design! How long does it last? Sorry, I know nothing about Henna tattoos :D

Post a Comment