Sunday, 12 July 2015

Groove Is in the Heart










Crochet Flower Dress - Vintage
Boots - Ariat

This 90s vintage dress makes me feel so very groovy the outer layer being made up of crocheted flowers.  

I always get a kick out of finding murals especially random ones like this one of a jail. I often make up little scenarios in my head when we do a shoot of what the story is for each post, I just can't help myself!

So for this one when I was editing the photos I liked to think that this lady is some hippy hitchhiker on her way to a music festival ( like Woodstock) and got picked up by the sheriff but he fell asleep on the job and now she is hightailing it out of there. But not before she gets some selfies heehee

2 comments:

Keit said...

Omg, would love to see the dress from up close in detail O_O It must be glorious!
Btw, what editing program do you use?

Dark Horse Wanderer said...

Hey Keit, thanks for stopping by my blog :) I use lightroom for editing, I would love to learn photoshop but I have been saying that for about a year now :D

Post a Comment