Sunday, 26 July 2015

Nothing But ( Flowers )



















Purple Velvet Dress  - Vintage / Thrifted
Heart Glasses - eBay
Henna - Divine Henna Designs
Black Boots - RM Williams

'There was a factory, now there are mountains and rivers' 

I found this peach tree quite a beautiful contrast against the dry earth, rust and timber. The caretaker of the property said it hadn't fruited in years and the fact it had not rained in a long time probably had something to do with it. But it is still surviving and sticking it out with bees buzzing around my head as we took photos.

I love my vintage and I usually get excited when I find someone vintage + velvet. Great combination if you ask me. And this dress is such a sweet colour with the bonus of an embroidered bow on it just for a bit of a bling haha. Its actually longer on me but I hike it up a bit - got to show a bit of leg especially at my height! Something about velvet makes everyone want to touch it (stroke the furry wall ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment