Monday, 30 March 2015

Hopeless Wanderer





































Photos: Troy / Edited: Me

Hat - Similar Here
Denim Button Up Dress - Levis
Leather Belt - Vintage
Leather Backpack - Vintage ( Similar Here)
Cowboy Boots - Ariat

This railway bridge out in the country was built in the early 1900's and hasn't been used in many years.  We had to go through thick scrub and weeds on the railway line to reach it.  The view was beautiful however it was a long way down with nothing to stop you from falling and lots of big gaps. I decided to sit on small square on the side with huge gaps either side of me which made my heart beat even faster. I'm all for conquering my fears and like most people heights don't sit entirely well for me but it was a nice little adrenaline rush. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment