Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Free Spirit


















Vest Worn as Shawl - Spell & The Gypsy Collective
Top - Vintage Lingerie
Indian Gauze Skirt - Vintage ( Similar Here )
Boots - Vintage


It's interesting to realise that you haven't really been in the present moment lately. Most people will understand what I mean as we all do it at some stage. You are either thinking about the past, what has happened and why it happened  or thinking about the future and wondering how things will turn out.

I find that this happens when I haven't taken time out to be just on my own. I need that space to reconnect with myself and to just be. To spend time outside sitting in peace in the garden or to visit the beach and take a long walk and just lay in the sun. There's something healing about that. You need that time to process things and then to be aware and appreciate what is around you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment