Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Green River








Floppy Felt Hat - Similar Here
Rust Cheesecloth Dress - Dissh
Silver Earrings - Just Jeans
Cowboy Boots - Ariat

"Well, take me back down where cool water flow, yeh.
Let me remember things I love.
Stoppin' at the log where catfish bite,
Walkin' along the river road at night,
Barefoot girls dancin' in the moonlight."

( Creedance Clearwater Revival)

I love creeks and riverbeds out in the country and we stopped to explore one just under a bridge while on a road trip.  This was a nice big log that had fallen over the creek which was perfect for me to sit on and be able to look at the water flowing underneath with lots of fishies! I would say it ended up there after the last floods. I thought about going barefoot but I'm loving my new boots too much!

2 comments:

Paula Nagy said...

love this outfit, suits you great!
www.paulanagy.com

Dark Horse Wanderer said...

Thank you Paula, love your style! x

Post a Comment