Thursday, 5 March 2015

Going Mobile







Cherry Blossom Playsuit - Spicy Sugar
Boots - Windsor Smith
Pics: Troy / Edited: Me

"I'm going home and when I wanna go home
I'm goin' mobile
Well, I'm gonna find a home
And we'll see how it feels
Goin' mobile, keep me movin'

I can pull up by the curb
I can make it on the road goin' mobile
I can stop in any street
And talk with people that we meet
Goin' mobile, keep me movin', ooh"


These pics were actually a mistake. Well we were about to do a shoot outside when all of a sudden it just started pouring with rain hence the wet hair. So we were standing under the back the van waiting for it to stop and the rain was getting heavier and heavier so I decided to sit in the back. Next minute impromptu photoshoot. It's funny how Troy and I both disagree on what photos are the best. He likes the ones I don't and I like the ones he doesn't like as much. So we compromised and there is a bit of each ;)

I love my little gypsy van, I've probably mentioned it before a million times. I sometimes wish I could just travel around in it full time and see Australia and interview people on my travels. Oh well, one day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment