Friday, 22 May 2015

Any Road









Necklace - Similar Here
'Boho Meets Beach 'Tank Top - Sumika
Castaway Skirt - Sumika
Boots - Ariat

"But oh Lord we pay the price
With the spin of the wheel with the roll of the dice
Ah yeah you pay your fare
And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there" - George Harrison


Sometimes I feel like a bit of a freak. Most people I know have a very set style and don't seem to waver from that style in how they dress and what they like. I feel like a bit of a split personality. I have days where I feel all feminine and girly but then some other days I feel a bit grunge and tomboy. Sometimes I love wearing quirky vintage, other times I just feel like blending in.  But that's what I think makes life interesting, exploring those different parts of your personality. Or maybe I am just a weirdo? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment