Monday, 4 May 2015

Harmony


















Embroidered Fringed Shawl - Vintage
Embroidered Strapless Dress - Feather + Arrow
'Harmony' Tooled Leather Bracelet - Feather + Arrow
Tooled Leather Ring - Feather + Arrow
Cowboy Boots - Vintage

Can you tell I am a fan of Feather + Arrow? Tara not only makes this wonderful tooled leather jewellery but every now and then she is inspired to make some one-of-a-kind clothing using vintage fabrics in which she adds her own touches and embellishments. This strapless dress has some beautiful embroidery and crochet lace detail.

Added my vintage shawl as it was a little chilly today and my latest pair of cowboy boots. My friend found these boots when we were in an op shop and kindly pointed them out to me. It always makes my day when I have a lucky day treasure hunting in the thrift stores! My favourite boots are still the ones I bought from Western Boot Barn I have to admit, but it is nice to have some choices! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment