Thursday, 7 May 2015

Blessed by Divine Henna

































Sheer Rust Lace Fringed Poncho - Sportsgirl
Black Skater Dress - Miss Shop

I was so excited to collaborate with Nicki from Divine Henna Design for my next blog post. Nicki came up with some beautiful henna designs for both my hands and feet and I went to her place for her to work her magic! I was excited to see what design Nicki had come up with, having had 15 years experience in henna art. I was enchanted with her design she had prepared and over 2 1/2 hours later her intricate work was complete! I'm usually a restless person but I found the whole process so relaxing with her home on the beach that time flew by. You can see some photos of her progress as she worked below. 

Then it was down to the beach to take some photos while the dark henna paste was still sticking to my skin. The paste on the skin is beautiful enough as you can see by the photos,  but as we were taking photos it was already starting to flake off leaving the stain beneath as intended.

My next style posts will still feature the henna as it goes through its various forms becoming darker and then fading with time :)










1 comments:

Nicki Elliott said...

Thank you so much for letting me be creative. Beautiful shots.

Post a Comment