Wednesday, 6 May 2015

I Stole Indiana Jones's Hat

















Olive Green Hat - Similar Here
White Cheesecloth Top with Crochet Inlay - Queen Shop
Boyfriend Jeans - Lee
Brown Brogue Shoes - Queen Shop
Vintage Style Whicker Bag - Queen Shop
Leather Bird Ring - Feather + Arrow

I'm excited to be collaborating with a fun website called Re.Mu for this look who have set me the challenge to style three items my own way that I chose from the label Queen Shop. Well it wasn't a hard thing to do at all as I have been wanting a pair of brown brogue shoes for so long so they were my first choice. They give the outfit a little bit more class and I know I will get a lot more looks out of these babies. The next choice for me was the white cheesecloth top. Perfect for exploring as it is cool and comfortable. Love the crochet inlay detail on the top too. It is long enough to wear low and loose but for this look I tied it up at the hips to wear with one of my favourite pairs of Lee Jeans. I also was happy to discover a vintage style wicker bag that I quickly snapped up. It has the cutest floral inlay inside and is big enough to carry my essentials which include lip balm , sunglasses and one of my Spiritual Sky scents. Vanilla being my current favourite. 

We went exploring the Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens. A recent discovery that I had no idea about until recently. I will be going back again and again as there is so much to see in there. It really is beautiful and it is set on 82 hectares with many different theme gardens. And it is free to visit. I can hardly believe how lucky we are to be able to visit this place with a  group of volunteers maintaining and improving the garden for all of us to enjoy. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment