Friday, 1 May 2015

Bohemian Like You


















Embroidered Tunic - Feather + Arrow
Tooled Leather Totem Eagle Cuff - Feather + Arrow
Tooled Leather Belt with Conchos - Feather + Arrow
Flared Jeans - Levis
Platform Leather Shoes - Vintage

More amazing goodness from Tara with her label Feather + Arrow. We went to the beautiful Buderim Waterfalls and took these pics there although I did end up taking my shoes off to clamber over the rocks! I am not THAT good walking in heels ;) I havn't been very well today so it has been a very lazy day but I did spend some time researching some new places to go on adventures. I have a note book I write my ideas in and I managed to come up with 5 pages of places to go which I am excited about. Hopefully will get to visit some of these places next week when the weather clears up. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment