Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Rock Steady















Photos: Troy / Edited: Me

Silver Turkish Earrings - eBay
Silver Medallion Boho Necklace - eBay or Free People
Tie Dye Dress - 90s Vintage / Thrifted ( similar here)
Silver Mesh Belt - Vintage ( similar here)
Cowboy Boots - Ariat

I'm getting alot of milage out of these boots, they are just so comfortable and they are waterproof which is perfect for these rainy days.

This dress I picked up while thrifting. It's blue, it's tie dye, it has sleeves. Need I say more? Mixed it up with some silver accessories and a belt to dress it up a little.

Today has been a weird one, I had lot's of plans but ended up answering emails and messages. I've got so many things happening coming up and there's not enough hours in the day. I love being busy with it though as this is my passion coming to life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment