Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Wandering Gypsy










 Handmade Crochet Top - Feather + Arrow
Suede Fringed Gypsy Bib Necklace - Feather + Arrow
Wandering Gypsy Leather Bracelet - Feather + Arrow
Eagle Leather Ring - Feather + Arrow
Jeans - Just Jeans
Boots - Ariat

If you have been following my blog you will know that I love fringing, so naturally I fell in love with this fringed necklace from one of my favourite labels Feather + Arrow. Add the fact that I found a leather bracelet with 'Wandering Gypsy' on it also from this label and I just knew it had my name all over it.

We had fun as always finding places to take photos and this one was taken in the grounds of a tourist attraction, see if you can guess where? The funniest thing was an elderly man yelled out to me " you look like a hippie!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment