Thursday, 16 April 2015

Eye of the Tiger











Black top - Valleygirl
Leopard Sweat Pants - Sportsgirl ( Similar here )  
Shoes: Converse

I've been upping my game fitness wise lately. I used to work as a womens fitness trainer and I know how much better you feel when you are fit and healthy. Strong body = strong mind. Starting a new habit can be hard but once you fight through the first part and create new better habits it becomes easier. I like to mix it up a bit so I don't get bored.

If you follow my instagram you would have seen me being silly and hula hooping and boxing at the same time. Casey Lee would be proud of me! By the way normally I wouldn't wear bright pink lipstick when I work out haha! When I do workout I work hard, I sweat and my face looks like it's on fire. It's not very pretty but it feels good. I'm working on getting my muscle tone back - watch this space! I went for a hike up a mountain after doing this. Feel the burn baby! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment