Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Yes to Backstage Passes





















Fake Fur Crop Jacket - Vintage
Faded Black Jeans - Sportsgirl
Black top - Forever New
Concho Belt - Vintage
Cowboy Boots - Ariat
Cow Skull & Shell Necklace - Feather + Arrow
Cow Hide Cuff - Feather + Arrow
Horse Ring - Feather + Arrow

I think Tara from Feather + Arrow must be my soul sister. There is absolutely nothing she makes that I don't fall in love with and she is so creative so there is always new jewellery in the works. I was lucky enough to have another little look in her studio at her latest creations with her busy making more stock to go into a new store that will be opening soon that will heavily feature her designs.

Best of all you can style it in different ways, today I was feeling a little 'rock chic' with these ones but you could easily style them in a more subtle feminine way :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment