Thursday, 4 September 2014

Indigo + Vintage Denim





Another nice sunny morning so decided to do another outfit post on my way into the next town I am doing a blog post on.

I'm pretty fussy about what I buy, especially new clothing. I have to know I will wear it a lot and are able to style it different ways. I like to be able to be a little creative you know?

So this skirt is another new buy from SurfStitch,  I fell in love with the long length and the indigo  pattern. I also love that with the drawstring waist you can wear it high waisted or low on the waist as you can see by the photos.

Crop tee shirt was only $5 from Valley Girl and my jacket is a vintage denim Maverick jacket. It's been completely trashed with holes, tears and unstitching ( which I love). I purchased it preloved from a very well known Australian fashion designer so it makes it feel even more special because I love his taste.

My leather sandals were an absolute steal from Big W would you believe - only $25 and I know I will get heaps of wear out of them.  I know they have already sold out online so be quick to find them in store, don't think they will last long.

I have a bit of a thing for 70s vintage copper enamel jewellery. Both the necklace and the bracelet were thrifted finds from the op shop. I think my love for this style of jewellery comes from when I was young and one of my favourite teachers actually taught the class how to make them. I loved the way the colours swirled together.

And last but not least my favourite handbag in the world. Not just because it is tooled leather but it was also completely made from scratch by my man with him doing the hand tooling himself also. I love how over time the leather just gets better with age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment