Tuesday, 16 September 2014

It's Only Rock and Roll Baby






















'It's Only Rock and Roll Baby' Tshirt - Dark Horse Wanderer
Vintage Suede Fringed Jacket - Thrifted
Vintage Silver Belt - Thrifted
Vintage Acid Wash Skirt - Thrifted
Black Boots - Big W
Feather Ring - Sportsgirl
Studded Bag - Sportsgirl

This was a fun little shoot we did today. I was in a rock and roll kind of mood and started with my 'It's Only Rock and Roll Baby' tshirt and went from there.

We shot this at an industrial estate. It was quite funny because there were people working around and I had to brave it and get in the zone and pretend it is quite natural for me to be strutting my stuff ;) I don't usually take myself too seriously so that helps!

The vintage skirt is the one I bought on my little trip to Nambour where I highlighted some of the cool shops, you can find that post here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment