Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Take Me Home, Country Roads


 






 Brown Crochet Top - Thrifted
Black Jeans - Sportsgirl
Feather Earrings and Necklace - eBay
Boots - Novo
Tiny Feathers Necklace, Ring and Bracelet - Sportsgirl
Shell & Leather Necklace - Made by my friend Ian

I love driving into country areas and going down roads I have never been to see what may lay beyond.  Found this cute little country lane with old wooden bridge on one of my days exploring. I love that when they built the bridge they were not bothered with making sure all the planks of wood were the same length. They just left it at what ever lengths they were which results in a cool jagged edge running along the length of it.

It runs over a cute little creek that looked so pretty with the sun peeking through the trees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment