Tuesday, 23 September 2014

I want to be a Forest Nymph






 


 Hair Garland : Flower Creations
Tie Dye Dress: Some hippy shop somewhere
Kimono Top: Billions $ Trillions
Crystal Earrings: Trinkit Hunter

I was honoured to be a bridesmaid for one of my besties this past weekend and as it was an enchanted forest theme it was the inspiration for this look.

I still had some flowers left that I was lucky enough to get from the wedding reception and even though they are a few days old they still looked beautiful.

My earrings I had purchased for the wedding, as with the enchanted forest theme the tables at the reception had chunky crystals along with round slabs of timber, candles, flowers and cute little bunnies and foxes! It was a beautiful theme and made me think how lovely in a perfect world it would be to live in the forest with the cute woodland creatures! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment