Friday, 29 August 2014

Freebird


















So I thought I should venture out a little more and find some more hidden spots to take photos, went for a bit of a hike and found the foundations of this old building which will do nicely.

Bit of a 70s vibe here with this outfit, listening to a live version Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd probably had a little influence.

My vintage Maverick denim jacket I bought preloved off a pretty well known Australian fashion designer and has been trashed with holes, tears and wear - just the way I like it.

Classic crew tee is by Spare from Surf Dive & Ski, I love it because it has the worn in look and is an off white, goes with so many things.

70s vintage flare jeans by Levi I thrifted. They are high waisted and so retro it's not funny. Vintage tooled leather belt is one of about a million I own. Kind of an addiction to buying vintage belts.

And my tooled leather bag was handmade by my talented man and is my favourite, the leather only improves with wear and age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment