Monday, 25 August 2014

Paisley






Well that was super awkward, my first ever attempt at taking photos of myself outside on my own.

Today was the first day in a while there was a bit of sun so I decided to make the most of it taking a stroll down a country lane and naturally took some photos of myself ( as you do ).

The foliage was green and lush after all the rain and there wasn't anyone around so I could have a good practice photography session.

This paisley playsuit is my favourite thing in the wardrobe right now, perfect for as the weather starts to warm up.  As you can see this is the first time in a while my legs have seen the sun. Belt is a vintage leather one I thrifted and my cowboy boots are a few years old from Novo, I have literally worn them to death and they are still going strong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment