Cotton Floral Dress - Vintage
Embroidered Fringed Shawl - Vintage
Embroidered Fringed Shawl - Vintage
Cowboy Boots - Vintage ( Similar Here )
"One evening as the sun went down
And the jungle fires were burning,
Down the track came a hobo hiking,
And he said, "Boys, I'm not turning
I'm headed for a land that's far away
Besides the crystal fountains
So come with me, we'll go and see
The Big Rock Candy Mountains"
"One evening as the sun went down
And the jungle fires were burning,
Down the track came a hobo hiking,
And he said, "Boys, I'm not turning
I'm headed for a land that's far away
Besides the crystal fountains
So come with me, we'll go and see
The Big Rock Candy Mountains"
I was reminded of this song recently at a bbq/jam I went to and a friend starting singing and playing this song. My late father used to sing it to me when I was only little and I hadn't heard it since. I've had a lot of spooky things happen lately and the timing for this was impeccable.
I went looking for a run down shack in the country I had photographed at previously to do these photos and was sad to see it had now been demolished. That's progress right? Anyway I did my usual thing and went exploring and found these horse paddocks and had a bit of fun swinging on the gate, making sure no bulls came out of nowhere to knock me down! There was a person hidden away sleeping in a tent and for a moment I felt sorry for them but then realised that for some it is a choice and that they may be happy and feeling more free than most of us.
I went looking for a run down shack in the country I had photographed at previously to do these photos and was sad to see it had now been demolished. That's progress right? Anyway I did my usual thing and went exploring and found these horse paddocks and had a bit of fun swinging on the gate, making sure no bulls came out of nowhere to knock me down! There was a person hidden away sleeping in a tent and for a moment I felt sorry for them but then realised that for some it is a choice and that they may be happy and feeling more free than most of us.





0 comments:
Post a Comment