Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Rastaman Vibration












Rasta Man Tshirt - Vintage
Boots - Dr Martens
Sunflower Sunglasses - $2 Shop

"Live if you want to live
(Rastaman vibration, yeah! Positive!)
That's what we got to give!
(I'n'I vibration yeah! Positive)
Got to have a good vibe!
(Iyaman Iration, yeah! Irie ites!)
Wo-wo-ooh!
(Positive vibration, yeah! Positive!)"


Let's be honest, no matter our best efforts we all have bad days where our positive vibes have gone awol. I have had a few of these lately but one thing that always pulls me out of a funk is reggae music. I'm making a concerted effort to realise when the messages I give myself may not be the most positive and to replace this negative self talk with more loving messages for both myself and others. I would prefer to see the world through rose coloured ( or even sunflower ) sunglasses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment