I would like to purchase this dress. How much and where do I purchase it??
Hi Susie, I'm sorry this dress has sold x
Still wanting to know where to purchase this dress.Only speak english
Okay. I see your post. Will you be getting anymore??
Hi Susie, I no longer sell vintage so won't be getting any more but if I see someone else selling similar dresses I will be sure to put a link :)
Great. Thank you
7 comments:
I would like to purchase this dress.
How much and where do I purchase it??
Hi Susie, I'm sorry this dress has sold x
Still wanting to know where to purchase this dress.
Only speak english
Okay. I see your post. Will you be getting anymore??
Hi Susie, I no longer sell vintage so won't be getting any more but if I see someone else selling similar dresses I will be sure to put a link :)
Okay. I see your post. Will you be getting anymore??
Great. Thank you
Post a Comment