Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Jellybeans and Jealousy








Model: Jack

I recently had the pleasure of doing a collaboration with Jill Wright and Kai Lebens from the amazing fashion blog Jellybeans and Jealousy!

We met at my house and then I took them on a drive to an abandoned farm I had found on my travels, complete with run down farm shack.  We walked through the tall grass keeping an eye out for hidden snakes and then took a series of photos before it started to rain.

It was a good excuse to find our way to a 100+ year old country hotel for a quick ale and a talk before deciding to take a few more photos in the old beaten up leather chair in the corner.  

We finished off with a meal at my house as it got dark before bidding farewell as they were preparing for their big move to Sydney.





0 comments:

Post a Comment