Thursday, 10 July 2014

Creative Cars

I wouldn't call myself a 'rev head' by any means but I can certainly appreciate the care and effort that people put into their beloved vehicles. You can see how for some people their car is a reflection of themselves and their personality. Showing a little bit of their individualism to the world. Here are some interesting autos that have caught my eye around on my travels over the last couple of months.

Jurassic Park 4WD

Vintage Car & Caravan

Split Screen VW Kombi from Deluxe Kombi Service spotted at Mooloolaba

"Roxy" a 1929 Graham Paige from Wedding Cars of Maleny

If you are a Eumundi local this vintage truck will be familiar to you

Vintage Ute


Amazing airbrushing

Check out the flames!

A dragon covers the roof of this car

More amazing vintage cars on display


Volkswagen Beetle - Rat Rod

Have you seen any amazing cars around lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment