Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Marmilade





 Top - Reiss Emporium
Shoes - Rubi

I needed some bright and fun goodness on this cloudy overcast day so I threw on my colourful skirt from Marmilade with my off the shoulder lace top and went for a stroll looking for a wall to compliment the skirt. Was great to find this lilac wall even if it meant people going past walking their dogs and being amused at this crazy girl haha!

Love the clothing from this brand because not only are they local to the Sunshine Coast they are all all individually handmade here by Nicole using gorgeous laces, embroidery and trims. Colour always makes me feel happy and how can you not smile looking at these wonderful creations? I was stoked to find this mini skirt in vibrant colours of pinks, blues and greens :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment