Monday, 16 February 2015

High On a Mountain Top







Leather Hat - Vintage
Mountain Top Ballet Tee - Idylwild Clothing 
Suede Fringed Vest - Vintage
Black Leather Shorts - Vintage
Tooled Leather Belt - Vintage
Cowboy Boots - Vintage ( Similar Here)
Assorted Jewellery - Sportsgirl & Thrifted


"High on a mountain top
We live, we love and we laugh a lot
Folks up here know what they got
High on a mountain top"


I discovered this wonderful brand Idylwild a couple of years ago and fell in love with their vintage style logo tops that are 100% American made. Stating they are inspired from folk legends and the sights and sounds of the 70s is something I can certainly get on board with! I've worn my tee with everything from flared jeans, flowing vintage skirts and now with my vintage leather shorts. I have had so many positive comments on it with people loving the song lyrics and graphics printed on the front.

2 comments:

Monic dzej said...

Great styling, love the background :)

Dark Horse Wanderer said...

Thanks Monic! :)

Post a Comment