Monday, 24 August 2015

Wolf Child







Nocturnal Drifter Tee - Wolf Child
Black Wild Gypsy Skirt - Bijou the Label
Thanks to the Imperial Lionheart Hotel

I have seriously been wearing this tee everywhere! I love the boho artwork by Sabrina who not only illustrates the tees and sells them on her website but she also has a small range of clothing and accessories to compliment her t-shirts. And of course who doesn't like owls, they represent wisdom and intuitive knowledge!
Elly from The Body Love Foundation has been helping me get into tip top shape and her friendship has been invaluable. Not only is she an amazing personal trainer she kindly took these photos for me! She said she isn't a photographer but didn't she do a great job?! I just cropped and edited them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment