Thursday, 13 August 2015

Hopeless Romantic






























Vintage 70s Plum Purple Dress with Bell Sleeves & Embroidery - Thatch Vintage
Shoes - Rubi

I had been stalking the Instagram page of Thatch Vintage for a while and dreaming about some of their most beautiful 70s selections so when this gorgeous dress became available I couldn't wait to wear it.

Confession to make. I would never have considered myself a romantic. That said I recently decided to have a solo movie night and borrowed 'Cinderella'.  It brought out a little bit of the romantic side in me I must say and I actually really enjoyed it. I think also it reminded me of being a little girl and finding my mothers old vintage dresses and dressing up in them, dreaming of one day being old enough to wear gowns like the ones in the stories I read. Guess I kind of made that dream come true without even realising it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment