Thursday, 16 October 2014

Mullumbimby




Phoenix Mens Clothing and Accessories










The Silver Lining





Two Roads Vintage


Mullumbimby was one of my favourite places to visit. I imagine it is probably a bit like how Byron Bay would have once been many moons ago.

Some of my favourite places there include Phoenix Mens Clothing & Accessories who sell an awesome selection of mens wares with a focus on preloved and vintage as well as some unique new items. I loved the set up on the store and check out the amazing shop window which changes regularly but at this time had a groovy hippy theme.

Right next door is The Silver Lining with another amazing shop window display and a huge range of vintage clothing and accessories with some furniture and collectables out the back.

There are many awesome places to eat at and to choose from but as I had been to the Middle Pub before and sampled their Seasoned Southern Style Chicken Burger I had a hankering for another one so that is where we went again and were not disappointed.

As we were driving back to Byron Bay I spotted another cool looking vintage shop in Lismore.  Two Roads Vintage is worth stopping for and checking out. You can see great care has been taken in the selection of items and I was impressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment