Monday, 8 June 2015

Haunted
















Tooled Leather Choker Necklace - Feather + Arrow
White Cheesecloth Top with Crochet Inlay - Queen Shop
Tooled Leather Belt - Vintage
Brown Corduroy Skirt - Vintage
Cowboy Boots - Ariat

My friends and I did a ghost tour of the Boggo Road Gaol over the weekend. It was the first time I had ever done anything like this and so didn't know what to expect. The whole tour was in complete darkness with just our flashlights to light our way. When we stopped in each section and our 'warder' spoke we were to turn them off. He spoke of the true stories of things that had gone on there and who had passed etc. It was really interesting and I may have had a few experiences for myself ;)

I felt a little adventurous and went exploring an abandoned building for these photos. I felt a bit uneasy after having done a ghost tour previously so didn't stay long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment