Thursday, 11 February 2016

Bad Reputation



Slashed Back Top - 80s Vintage
Belt - Vintage
Black Slashed Jeans - Factorie
Boots - Betts
"I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation" 
This top is part of a set that I found of 80s vintage goodness, the bottom is a matching ra ra skirt. I like to mix and match with the both of them obviously. 
Its from a label called Wishbone that made their own fabric back in the day for their outfits so its kind of a type of batik print. The back on this is slashed and makes me think of something a girl would have worn in the 80s to see a cock rock band haha :P




2 comments:

Sam collin said...

Such lovely pictures:)
Regards.
Walkindiscount.com

Jordan Watson said...

This is an amazing shoot looking great in it
Regards .
Shopafford.com


Post a Comment