Monday, 8 December 2014

Prairie Girl





Prairie Dress: Asos
Cowboy Boots: Vintage ( Similar Here )

Wearing this dress makes me feel like I should be living in a timber cabin on the prairie and spending my days baking bread and doing needlecraft. It's super cute though and I love the vintage style of it. It has sweet embroidery on the bodice and a peter pan collar. 

I had a lovely weekend spent in my own home town where we had a country style Christmas parade and the turning on of the town Christmas tree lights! The theme for this year was 'Wild West' which as you can probably imagine was my kind of theme. I think I might still be channelling the theme a little with this get up. There was free rides including spinning tea cups which I just loved, heaps of stalls with yummy food and entertainment. There was the annual santa race where participants were all dressed as Santa running up the main street. But the most fun for me was the fire truck going down the main street and spraying everyone with water from the hose. I turned my back to get away and was hit directly on the back which was quite funny, especially for those around me who saw my face and heard me shriek haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment